Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dark Knight.....WOW


So, Ben & I went to see the Dark Knight last night. We had heard that it was such a good movie and since it broke box office numbers, we thought that it must be good. It did not disappoint!!! It is a very dark movie, but we knew that going into it. I was so completely entertained through the entire movie, which is amazing for me. I still think that I must have A.D.D. :)Heath Ledger was absolutely amazing. You could not really tell it was him except for one scene. Christian Bale did an amazing job as well, but the star of the show is really the joker. I will not spoil it for any of you because you all should go see it. Now, keep in mind that it is not really a kids movie but it is a very good adult movie. Two very high Thumbs Up from me!! It honestly is one of the best movies I have seen in quite a while. :) ENJOY!!

14 comments:

carrie said...

Jason went to see it opening night/day....at like 12am with a group of guys. Then he took Matthew and one of Matthew's friends the next day. They really liked it. Everyone says Heath Ledger is amazing....but that's no surprise, huh?? Glad you guys liked it!!

carrie said...

P.S. You have to look at my blog to see Bella's dancing video. I think it's so funny.....

Jenny and Brett said...

I've heard it's really good and borner line rated R. Brett and I will go see it when all of the crowds die down and we can find a babysitter :)

Hilllary Howland said...

I had surgery the day this came out and I had to go!! I was pretty drugged up but it was awesome!

Carrie said...

Oooh great post that gives me a nudge to beat the crowds for it!

The Cowleys said...

I don't normally like action movies, but you've convinced me!

Alysha said...

Ok, so I am a total wuss! I have to say, with my husband and brothers talking nonstop about how great it was, I may need to see it again for a better review. :)

Perry's said...

Oh yay I'm so glad you liked it, I cannot wait to go!! Just watching the trailers creeps me out. I think the fact that Heath Ledger is dead makes it that much more creepy. I'll let you know what I think!

Laura said...

We haven't heard anything yet so we can't make a decision yet. But, you better tell me what you guys decided! then as soon as we know anything at all we will let you know:)

Hilllary Howland said...

email me hillary_322@hotmail.com
I'll explain!

Perry's said...

3 hours and counting until Dark Knight - wahoo!

Perry's said...

YEP YEP YEP Lah lah looooooved it! All I can say is Christian Bale has my heart - hunk a wunka (sorry Ben but I haven't heard from you in awhile)! And Ledger - one word CREEEEEEEPY!

The Hale's said...

Everyone has seen it but me I think! Maybe this weekend. I have only heard good things so I am definatly excited!

Laura said...

We got into the U so I guess we will be heading out too:( So sad but I am happy to be closer to family. Good luck to you guys and I hope everything works out great for you guys! We better keep in touch with blogging!