Monday, May 12, 2008

Finals are OVER!!!

So finals ended on Friday and I finally have my husband back. He is such a different person when he doesn't have to be worrying about finals or law school. I got home from work early on Friday to see my cute husband bought me flowers and ran some errands for me. We got together with some law school friends and their families for a BBQ on Friday night. It was fun to see everyone and how relieved all of us were to have finals over and done with. We have met some great people here in Spokane and we will miss them this summer. I missed the girls picture but here is a picture of the Law Students!!! (I stole this from Meg's blog... hope you don't mind)



Ben will be starting his internship on the 27th with the Attorney Generals office in their Torts division. He was supposed to start on the 19th but we will be in Utah for his brother's wedding. We are off to Utah on Friday afternoon for a week and a half. It will be nice to see family and friends. We are bringing our little Odie, so that should make for a great adventure. :) Odie doesn't do so well with car rides, but I am still crossing my fingers that it will be a smooth ride.

13 comments:

Anna said...

Glad tests and everything are over. Too bad I won't see you in Utah. That would have been fun. I will think about that race. That would be fun, too.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

He's on his way....to saying been there done that.

Shayla said...

That's so funny that you mention our old Sunday night rituals. I was telling Mike last night that I was sad you weren't going to be here for the last weekend in May to see Sex in the City with me and that we used to make it a party for the weekly episodes. Remember Justin's friend "abbot"? Eww! I still hate him :) It won't be the same without you!

Shayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Findlay Family said...

I am practicing my comments....so let me just see if this works...also call me on saturday even if we don't have time to hook up

Anonymous said...

Natalie, Thanks for saying hello! congrats about law school. your pictures are so cute, you and Ben are such a cute couple. Take care!!Aja

carrie said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for Ben (and YOU) that finals are OVER. :o) I'm excited to see you guys.... I know you guys will be busy, running around all over the place, so I hope we'll get to see you at least ONCE. ;o) Don't worry....I know how all that goes. I love you and I'm excited to get any time you have. DRIVE CAREFULLY!!

Alysha said...

CONGRATS! So glad you guys are done, now take a break!

The Hale's said...

that would be so hard to have a husband in law school. you must be so patient and supportive! I'm glad it is over... for a little while :)

Nick, Hallie, Boston, and Berkley said...

Nat...It was so good to see you last night and hang out like we used to and just talk. I'm happy that everything is going well with you. I'm glad that Ben is doing so well in school. I can't imagine how hard that would be, not only for him but you as well. You are a great wife, and he is lucky to have you. I miss and love ya tons babe!

Shayla said...

You are officially a blog slacker! :) jk I guess visiting family and ME is a good enough excuse...for now. It was definitely good to catch up and hear some of the funny stories (esp the one about me). You look awesome!

Jessica Law said...

Congrats on finishing up the finals thing. I have been in your shoes a time or two and it is no fun to say good-bye to the Hubby for a time. It takes everything in me to try and ignore that he is close, but I can't bug him. So happy to hear you ordered some short Knot Heads. I am glad you are loving them. If you need any extra tips, let me know. We are launching our new website tomorrow and it's super cool so check it out. Miss you Nat, have fun in Utah and say HI to the mountains for me.