Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What Was She Thinking???


So I am totally addicted to The Bachelorette. I have loved Graham from the very beginning and thought that him & DeAnna would just be perfect together. He is super cute & they just had a connection. Well, last night..... SHE CUTS HIM! I just don't get it. It must be hard to have to try to get people to open up about their feelings... but come on. Maybe I like Graham so much because I can relate to him & his communication styles when it comes to expressing your feelings. It was always hard for me to tell someone how I was feeling when I was just dating them. This situation is dating times TEN & he must be scared of getting his heart broken too. She said at the end of the episode that she was doubting her decision.... ya think? Why would she keep Jesse? He is a fun guy & all but she is not going to be in a serious relationship with him. I just hope that she wakes up & goes back to get GRAHAM.

On the other hand, she does have a couple of good guys left. Jason.... ADORABLE & his son is even cuter. Jeremy, mister perfect or so he seems.... they have quite a bit in common and he is super cute as well. I don't know what my deal was last night, but I found myself crying through the entire episode. When Jason ran up to hug his son after being away from him for so long.... CRIED. When Jason was getting ready to leave his son with DeAnna..... CRIED. Graham handing a note to DeAnna after being cut... CRIED. Man, I don't know what my deal was or if this was just a really emotional episode. (Good thing I watched it when Ben was asleep or he probably would have made fun of me)

So I don't know if I can wait until Monday to see another episode. It is killing me & I can't remember a show that I have been this into in such a long time. Don't get me wrong... I have my favorites: So You Think You Can Dance, Days, The Hills, What Not To Wear, Big Brother (except for last season), etc. but I can't remember being THIS into a show. So, I have no choice & have to wait until Monday, the next Monday, & then the next Monday to find out who she chooses in the end. Is anyone else into this show as much as I am?

17 comments:

Alysha said...

I am! And I am totally with you on the Graham thing-SO DISSAPOINTED!! You can tell that she was more into him chemistry wise than any of the others. And to take Jesse instead, big mistake. I agree, he is a nice guy, but there isn't anything there. I will be counting down the days as well!

Laura said...

I am so lame I haven't even seen it:( What a loser I am. He is cute though I will give you that. Your blog background is so cute. I hope you are having a great summer. Do you guys get to come home anymore this summer? I can't wait to get back and we can start some working out again:)

carrie said...

First of all....I love your new holiday layout!! :o) Secondly....I haven't seen the Bachelorette. I gave up on the Bachelor a LONG time ago. They never picked who I wanted them to...and it started bugging me to see them all making :o) I have to admit though....that my favorite was the Bachelorette a long time ago......with Trista. Maybe I should give this one a chance.

carrie said...

oops....I deleted some of my words. It was supposed to say that it bugged me to see them all MAKING OUT. Gross....

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

So I am a total Fan as well! I was so mad on Monday when she kicked Graham off. What a mistake. I can't wait til next monday when they have the old guys on to see what Graham says! Tha's funny you cried. I totally did too! I am now a Jason fan!

Laura said...

Probably just the middle of August. Will you guys be there? or did you apply to transfer?

Anna said...

Never miss a week as well. I was upset, too. Didn't cry like you, but I liked Graham, too. :) Like you said, she thought she messed up with her decision. Do you think she would ever go back to him or would any bachelor ever go back to someone they cut off? That would be hard being the one cut off but I guess it could happen. I want to see what he wrote. :)

Oh, and I remember being in our homemade tents and you making me watch a soap opera with you...probably Days like it is your favorite now. Oh, Natalie. :)

Perry's said...

Um ok spoiler/ruiner of shows I wasn't able to watch this yet because life's been crazy, I will fill you in when we talk (if we ever quit playing phone tag) anyway I didn't read anything but I saw the pic - boo! I will have to let you know what I think after I watch it. Or maybe I won't now because I really didn't want her to pick him. Anyway hope you and Benji are doing well, miss ya!
Love ya hope you are having a good day - and cute background I almost did this one!

Shayla said...

That would be freakin' awesome if she brought him back...he is HOT. Good luck on Ben getting tranferred!!! Hit us up with the good news when you find out.

The Cowleys said...

I think she made a mistake...but I can see where she was coming from. I just hope she doesnt regret it. I really like Jason but I think Graham was a better match for her. And Clint will kill me for saying this, but when Jason ran up to his son, I looked at Clint and sure enough...tears!

Carrie said...

I'm hearing this show is a girl's guilt pleausre. Maybe I'll have to indulge... :)

Aania Gowans said...

Ben and I are ADDICTED as well! We plan out Monday nights around it! I am a fan of Jason! I liked him from the get go, I can't wait to see it tonight!

Jenny and Brett said...

My sister in law Jamie was upset about this as well. I haven't gotten too into it this season, but I try and watch it once in awhile. So you think you can dance is my show of the Summer!
BTW, I got my dress in a store in Hawaii- it's like 2 years old, so I am glad that I am not the only one that still thinks it's cute!

The Hale's said...

I dont watch it! But my sis Jamie is obsessed with it and she hates that we dont watch it cause she wants to talk about it. Sounds like a good season though!!

April said...

K- I might be the only one who feels this way but I though Graham was a total baby! I mean so what if she is making out with other guys- you are on the bachelorette...haven't you ever watched it on tv? He shouldn't have signed up for it if he didn't want her to date other guys. He was the hottest one though! :)

Andrea Hatch said...

AHHH!! I can't believe I missed this post!! I have been SO ADDICTED to this season! I couldn't believe the finale!!!!! BUT, in the after the rose episode I got a lot of my questions answered...

Anonymous said...

I see that you put a link to the Law’s family Blog/Knot heads Blog or business on your family’s blog and I just wanted you to know that the knotheads’ company has been based on lies and fraud. Their product is a stolen idea, a stolen business plan, stolen marketing ideas, etc. Trash ties, a patent product is the real deal and was created almost ten years ago by a well known designer Heather Bailey. They have their own website trashties.com… Jessica law is in no way affiliated with or had permission from Trash Ties. Just beware of their company and the lies that have come with it. If you look at the poses and some of the pics at knotheads’ website …much is the same as trash ties. Trash Ties is the Original and creator of all of us, in which, Jessica Law stole from. Just check out the truth.