Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tag Tag.... I'm It

So, I have been a little behind on the whole blogging world. I have missed a few tags, so here you go Brie & Carrie. :) I promised that I would do them, but I didn't promise how quickly I would get them done.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Nat
2. Tallie (Ben calls me that all the time)
Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. Gray & Green Striped Sweatshirt
2. Shorts
Two Things You Want Right Now:
1. My old job back
2. Be completely done unpacking
Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Ate at a Mexican restaurant
2. Watched the US Open
Two Things You Ate Today:
1. Gummi Bears
2. Taco
Two Favorite Drinks:
1. Diet Coke
2. More Diet Coke
Five People I’m Tagging
1. Carrie
2. Shayla
3. Sherri
4. Anna
5. Annie


Tag #2

In honor of the Olympics opening ceremonies held on 8-8-08 (I told you I was behind)…… here are my 8’s

8 TV Shows I love to watch: So You Think You Can Dance, Prison Break, The Hills, Big Brother, American Idol, Biggest Loser, The Office, and Day of Our Lives

8 restaurants I love: Bj’s, Celia’s, Pizzeria Uno, CafĂ© Rio, The Mandarin, Training Table, Taco Bell, and El Matador

8 Things that Happened Today: Slept in, Worked Out, Watched Tennis, Laid around a lot, Watched more tennis, Took Odie out, and getting ready to watch the Colorado v. Colorado State football game

8 Things I am looking forward to: getting fully unpacked from our move, working out to lose some weight, Thanksgiving because my mom comes out to visit, Ben’s friend’s wedding in Seattle in a little more than a month, working again, Meeting new people here in CO, finishing all of the Twilight books (done in a week), and our Anniversary on the 2nd

8 Things I love about Summer: THE WEATHER, flip-flops, summer box office, The Olympics, The US Open, Vacations, and did I mention the warm weather???

8 Olympic Events I want to see: Gymnastics, Swimming, Volleyball, Diving, Water Polo, Soccer, Beach Volleyball, and Track and Field

8 Things on My Wish List: World Peace (ha ha), No more stupid election commercials, Ben to enjoy law school in CO and for him to do well, Lose some weight, Be a housewife, Labor Day Shopping Deals, and to be happy. ☺

So I am supposed to tag 8 people but since I am so late at completing this…. You are all of the hook.

8 comments:

Shayla said...

I was starting to worry that you fell off the face of the planet or something! :) Hows CO? Do you have a new job yet???

Anonymous said...

Nat!! I'm so excited you finally posted!! :o) You didn't mention how you felt about Breaking Dawn... I can't WAIT to hear. Anyway, I loved reading your tag. I thought of you while I was watching The Hills. I'm excited to talk to you about that , too. hee hee I guess I need to watch So You Think You Can Dance, huh?? Everyone seems to love it. I've never seen it. Oh well.... I guess I've got enough on my tivo to catch up on. I miss you and I hope things will be awesome for you guys in Colorado. Love you.

carrie said...

ANONYMOUS??!! That was me...Carrie. Sorry!! :o)

Alysha said...

I am so excited that you are getting moved in-hope that is going well! I would love to see pics, you are kind of obligated now that you have a blog. :)

Carrie said...

ooh nice double whammy, way to kill a couple birdies with one stone, that's the way to do it!

Anna said...

I should've known you ate at a Mexican place, had tacos, and gummi bears. :) Also happy anniversary! And hope things are going well in Colorado.

Shayla said...

I see Treyce all the time and Korben is around every other weekend. We always try to take them out to do something fun. I love spending time with them. Being an auntie is SO much better than having your own! ha ha. When are you & Ben gonna do the kid thing?

Terra and Phil said...

Hi. Sorry it's taken me forever to get back to you. I'm feeling much better. I ate a sandwich the other day, never thought I would be so excited. Are you guys all settled yet? Do you love where you are? Send me an email.