Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged (Again)

Man, I am on a roll with these tags. I am going to keep doing these until I get my apartment unpacked completely so that I can post some pictures.

The Rules: -Tell about 6 quirks of yours -Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same -


1. I HATE when people chew with their mouths open or talk with their mouths full. I hate it sooo badly that I have stopped dating guys over this, stopped talking to friends, and just flipped out. This is my biggest pet peeve of ALL time.

2. I love moving. Now I didn’t say that I love unpacking but I love getting to live in new places. We have seen some cool spots and look at moving like a new adventure. Apparently we like moving so much that we just do it EVERY year since we have been married. Four years equals four moves. ☺

3. I so want plastic surgery. I have a list of things that I would want done if we had tons of money and felt like wasting some of it. I don’t want anything drastic done but a few things here and there and I would be happy.

4. Shayla, I too am addicted to reality TV shows. I watch the dumbest shows that waste my brain cells but I LOVE THEM. To see a list of all the shows I like you can visit Shayla’s blog and those are about all of them. Unlike Shayla though, I am not trying to get over this and I am embracing being a reality show junky.

5. I never thought that I would be “one of those dog people” but I totally am. I love my doggy and I don’t know what I would do without my little friend. The funny thing is that Ben is such a dog person now too. It took me 3 years to get him to give me a puppy but he loves this little guy. Odie is my first kid and always will be. He is totally spoiled rotten and he gets new toys every time I go to the store.

6. I yell at the TV when I watch tennis. I don’t know why I get so intense when I watch tennis but I always find myself yelling and getting all stressed out at set point or match point or break point. During this US Open I was so into it. Ben would study while I watched the US Open and he knew what was going on the entire time because I had to comment on every point. I never played tennis but I LOVE watching it.

Now its your turn I tag: Carrie Christensen, Annie, April, Sherri, Carrie Pace, and Mogan. You better all do my tag because I will be watching. Ha ha ☺

11 comments:

Shayla said...

You crack me up! What in the heck would you possibly get plastic surgery on??? Seriously! You are perfect. Reality TV ROCKS!!!!

Perry's said...

Sorry I am slacking in the comment department. Yay, I love tags. Can't wait to do them, thanks for always taggin me!! I'm a little slow however because I am in the midst of switching jobs but I will get to it soon. Can't wait to see pics of your apartment. hope you are well. I leave on a cruise this weekend I will try and call you before that. Love ya!

Alysha said...

Go Federer!
Ok, so if you like reality tv, have you been watching the Hills? Kind of addicted here!
Can't wait to see your pics of the new place. :)

carrie said...

I'm laughing at your friend's comment above mine about The Hills.... NATALIE LOVES IT. :o) (as do I) I loved reading your tag.... When I was reading about your pet peeve (eating w/mouths open), I remember talking to you about the kids we nannied for in NY....and how they ate like little cows. So sad, huh?? I hate it, too.... My kids have learned at an early age to not chew w/their mouths open...or several eating habits, which are too many to name. hee hee They listen about 75 percent of the time.... I'm neurotic about it, but oh well. I'm happy you love your dog, but I really, really would love it if you'd give my poor kids another cousin. :o) I love tennis, too....but I seem to remember you and Dave meeting all of us to play in Murray one day. Remember that?? I think Brian came, too. It was SO much fun. I miss playing tennis....just for fun. Maybe that would be a good exercise for me to lose weight with....and actually have FUN. I doubt I could run around the court anymore w/o passing OUT. Anyway, sorry for the long comment....but I loved your tag. We have some funny things in common. No wonder we're sisters.... I have another fun tag for you, too. I'll be catching up on my tags in the next few days. Just wait.... It's a fun one. Oh yeah... A friend introduced me to another show I'm now addicted to. I've been watching Seasons 1,2,3, and 4 to catch up with the current season....and I'm in love with it. Another teenage/young adult (sounds a little better) drama for me to love. I am THE biggest nerd. I can't wait to see pics of your apt. BTW, Shane is in Denver right now. He said we should let Matthew fly out to vistit you....and maybe we could schedule it for when Shane's out there, so they could fly back together or something. Shane says he has some frequent flyer miles to use.... Talk to you SOON. I miss you lots....and I love ya. :o)

Findlay Family said...

HAHAHA so speaking of talking with your mouth full...I remember you would ALWAYS yell at me:)

chel wakley said...

ha ha love that you stalk me, come by anytime. :)

Julie Knowlton said...

Natalie! You are one tagging queen! And a reality TV show queen might I add? :)

Perry's said...

Yay - I loved your long comments!! Thanks! I will do your tags but I'm just warning it may take awhile. We are leaving tomorrow and I haven't even packed. Oh and I quit my job today, he he! I'll call you if I can soon, love ya! Oh and don't worry you were swiftly moved from Washington to Colorado on my list thanks for so kindly pointing it out!

Carrie said...

Plastic surgery, I'd kill to look like you! Oh and I can't wait to see pictures of your new pad!

Joe and Liz said...

I get into those reality shows too. I haven't seen The Hills yet and I noticed your friends were talking about it in the comments. Is that a good one? Why do we get so sucked into those things!?!?

Annie said...

Sorry I've been such a failure of a blogger lately! My computer has been super slow, so it takes me forever to check blogs and even longer to comment - so I feel like a slacker. Anyway . . . always love the tags and this quirk one is no exception. Always fun to learn the ins and outs of others. I'll put some thought to this and see what I can come up with!

Hope life is going great in Boulder. We watched Colorado play WVU last night and I told Brian that's where Ben had transferred. He says it's a great law school - which means Ben rocked in year one! (Big surprise.) Can't wait to see some pictures of your new digs.