Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Pictures

So these pictures are much delayed but better late than never, right?



Here is our Living Room. Nothing fancy but this is where we spend most of our time.


This is our Dining Room which is attached to our Living Room. Quaint but there are only two of us. This table was a Spokane find. We got a great deal on it but it didn't come with chairs. We bought the chairs later from Target. Pretty good match huh?


This is Odie's little corner. He doesn't spend much time in his cage now that I am not working. I bought him the bed to the side of the cage but he hasn't slept once in there so that is where I store his toys until he drags them all out into the Living Room.



Here is our Kitchen. Nothing fancy here. Our laundry room is behind the door at the far end. It is nice to have a separate room for our washer and dryer and to store some cleaning supplies.



Here is our Bathroom. I am not a huge fan of the cabinets but the best part of this Bathroom..... Behind the shower curtain is a HUGE, OVAL BATHTUB. It is awesome. It is so big that it takes forever to fill up and it hits my shoulders when I am sitting down. We love it!!


Here is Ben's Desk. It sits right off the kitchen area. He doesn't usually sit here to work but as you can see he keeps all of his books and other "stuff" here.




Here is our Bedroom. I will admit that it still needs a little TLC but it is not our main priority. I haven't really hung any pictures or put much thought into this room. Maybe this will be my little project while I am not working. I do love our bed and dresser. They both used to be that ugly yellow wood color (like the nightstand) and Ben sanded it all down and re-stained it a couple of years ago. I love the way it turned out. The pictures don't really do it justice because you can't see the grain of the wood. Good Job Ben!




So here is the view from our balcony. The first one is overlooking the other apartment buildings and the grassy area is where Odie could go out and play if he was a good dog. Ben & I are afraid to let him off his leash because he will run away. Oh well. He can look at the other dogs that are good and get to play on the grassy area with their owners. Maybe one day, Odie. So the second picture is the back view from our balcony. There is a funny story that goes along with this picture. When Ben & I were first arriving here and picking up our keys the sales lady was trying to "sell" us our apartment. Keep in mind that we have already paid our deposits and first months rent a few weeks prior to our arrival. She was telling us a little about our apartment and our great wrap around balcony. She told us that we have this great lake view and that we are going to enjoy it so much. Ben & I were so tired from our drive and we still had to move all of our stuff in so we just took the keys and left. I kept thinking to myself that I don't remember there being a lake in any of the pictures or maps but oh well. So when we finally get our stuff in the apartment we decided to check out this "lake view". This is pretty much what we saw. Now keep in mind you have to basically lean over our ledge to see it because we are not the back apartment. Isn't this "lake view" great? (Sorry that the pictures look so gloomy outside. It has just gotten super cold here and I am not too happy. After all, where did fall go?)

So there is our apartment. I hope that you all enjoy the fabulous pics that I have FINALLY posted. :)

13 comments:

Alysha said...

What a great apartment! I love how you have everything decorated and the redone dresser and bed look fabulous. I bet you are so glad to be all moved in!
I am so sorry to hear about Ben's mother. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Joe and Liz said...

You've got a cute apartment...nice decorating too!!

JulesandBriPoulson said...

I am so excited to have your blog! What a cute place you have...I can't believe you are in Colorado. How much longer does Ben have in school?

I am so sorry about your mother-in -law. I bet that has been hard. Take care!

Anna said...

Good job Natalie. Everything looks great. Hope Odie can go run around soon and not run away. Cute place!

Aania Gowans said...

So cute Natalie! I am glad you are slowly getting settled

Findlay Family said...

I love your apartment..by-the-way when did you quit working?? When you get a minute call me so that we can talk. love you

Steph said...

I love your white kitchen---very chic! --we're glad you updated, it's fun to catch up with you guys.

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hale's said...

What a cute place! I wish I had a huge tub. That will be an investment in the future. I want one that will cover my growing belly while I lay in it!

Aly said...

Natalie..Cute place! I am so glad that you found me. Love your blog. My Mom and Lizzie ran into Bryan last weekend at the mall! Do your sisters have blogs too? You guys are super cute! I love the Hills too much too!!! Stay in touch.
Aly

Our Fondaco Family said...

Hey Nat! We're good! Thanks for the comment! I haven't seen or talked to you since you're wedding, right? Looks like you're doing good! Colorado is pretty most of the time. I've spent time there with my sister and family. Let's keep in touch! It was good to hear from you!! Kaydee

Katie Muir said...

Natalie- I am impressed with your decorating skills- do you want to come to STL and help me?? Hope you guys are doing well.

Perry's said...

Ok so I have been the biggest blog slacker lately. With my new job I feel like I haven't had 2 sec to look at any blogs so sorry for the hiatus on commenting, I know you missed it LOL!! Your house is adorable, you always decorate so cute. Can you please come out here and do mine now - I suck at decorating. Anyway I definitely need to see it in person it is super cute, hope you are doing well! Love ya!!