Friday, October 31, 2008

Odie's Halloween

So Ben finally gave in and let me buy a costume for Odie. We found the cutest ones at Target and since I don't have any kids that means I get to dress up my dog and take pictures like a proud parent. It was between a bee costume, a lobster, or a pumpkin. I decided on the bee and when we got home and put Odie in his costume he acted like he was dead. He just laid on the floor and wouldn't move. We couldn't get him to keep his little hat on but I figured the rest of the costume was pretty cute. He still doesn't know what to think of his costume so he just lays around and looks adorable. I think that this might be the start of many outfits for Odie.


This is Odie sulking that he has to wear a Halloween Costume and do a photo shoot.


Odie actually not sulking... only for a second though


This is Odie's favorite thing to do..... look out our front window and snoop on everyone


Here is Odie pouting that he has to be dressed up in a costume. Pretty cute huh?

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone is safe and gets lots of candy. :)

18 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Odie is the cutest little bee!! Your dog is quite the trooper to let you dress him up...did he get some candy for you guys? Have fun!

carrie said...

How cute is that?? I love it!! I wish you guys were closer...and we would have had a special Halloween treat for your little Odie!! Hope you guys have fun!! Love you.

Carrie said...

I love animals dressed as humans! Good job Nat, it's a keeper!

Hilllary Howland said...

Ok you so need a child!!!!!!

Katie Muir said...

We should get our bumblebees together for a picture! Dave and I loved looking at these- thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

That is so cute!! We are doing great how are you guys doing? How is school going for Ben? Are you working at the bank there?

Findlay Family said...

ok...so I got to admit..even though I don't like dogs Odie is pretty cute as bee.

Anna said...

That's funny. Peyton was a little bee the other halloween while Kylie was a ladybug. Odie sure seems like a great dog for you guys.

Shayla said...

So cute!!! My dogs are too big to be dressed up and I don't want to spend the money on big dog costumes they can be pretty pricey and i KNOW my dogs will rip them off and ruin them. Odie is so cute!

Aly said...

That is so darling!! How fun, I love it.
PS I need your email address for blogger, we are private and I want to send you an invite for my blog! Hope you are doing great.
Aly

Aania Gowans said...

Natalie, So dang cute!!! I love it. I think he is playing you so you will keep dressing him up. Look at all the attention he gets!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

My dog would never let us do that! How cute!!

Perry's said...

OHHHHHH that is so cute! It's addicting I tell ya, I never thought I'd dress my dogs and once I started I couldn't stop!! He is so dang cute I love it!

The Hale's said...

I love puppy costumes! he looks adorable! You should have taken him trick or treating:)

Mogan and Will said...

I agree-you so need a child! :)

We miss you guys! Are you ready to come back yet?

Rebecca said...

So cute. Love the bee costume!

The House that James Built said...

love your new template..it is one of the cutest ones i've seen! our little cocoa was a much smaller bee for halloween too! odie looks so cute/miserable! hope you guys are doing well. xoxo

Terra and Phil said...

Tonks and Molly sure miss little Odie (expecially Tonks, I think they had a thing going!) Glad to see you guys are doing well in Colorado! Sorry we haven't written much I have been kinda lazy, and grouchy lately (could that be pregnacy hormones!) and so I didn't want to write a grouchy note, but today I am good so I am writing a happy note, yeah!