Friday, January 30, 2009

M.I.A.

So I know that I have totally sucked at blogging lately but I truly feel like I have nothing exciting to say. I have working at my new job now for 3 weeks and it has been a little bit of an adjustment to get back into whole 9 hour days. I do enjoy what I do so I know things should pick up once I am done with training. See, when you switch banks you have to go through ALL of their training all over again. I will not be done with training until the middle of March. Ben has started his new semester and will be super busy with his class load. It is nice to know that he is more than half way done but it still seems like he has so much more to go. (Don't tell him that I said that though)

We do have some fun things planned for this summer so I can't wait. We will be heading to NYC in May to see Ben's sisters and brother out there. Ben has not been back east so I am so excited to show him around and I have not been back since I left in 2002. We also want to see if we can hit up Boston and catch a Redsox game.

As for the weather out here in Colorado it is still a mess. Last week we had beautiful weather and actually hit 75 degrees one day. The very next day it dropped to 20 degrees and got colder over the weekend. I don't get it and I am thinking that I never will. :) We are having a beautiful day today so since I have the day off I better get out and enjoy it.

I never really blogged about our Christmas vacation because I didn't take any pictures. How lame is that? I enjoyed seeing old friends and catching up and getting to see most of my family. The weather didn't really cooperate with my sister and her family coming up from Lehi, so that was a bummer but everything else was pretty nice. I am pretty sure that we will not be able to be in Utah this coming Christmas so it was nice to be able to get there and enjoy the time that we did have.

I hope that my upcoming posts will come more frequently and be a whole lot more interesting. Thanks for still checking in and making sure that I am still around. :)

14 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

I'm glad you're back...I've missed your posts!!

Hilllary Howland said...

Yeah your alive!!! I'm glad your liking your new job. I'm taking a month long road trip, just Isabelle and I. So we will have to swing by your place if you guys are there. Sometime in april or may.

Terra and Phil said...

We were starting to wonder if you ever made it back to Colorado! Glad things are going well and we are really glad we got to see you at Christmas, we sure miss you guys!

The Durham Project said...

It was fun to catch up a little on what you guys are doing. You guys are pretty busy. Good luck to you. Hope to see you sometime!

Findlay Family said...

Holy Crap...lady that was a forever long break of not blogging....are you forgetting your blogging pet peeve???? I love you, call me soon so I know that you are doing ok.

The House that James Built said...

hey nat- sorry about the yuck weather...glad you guys are doing well. hang in there with school-- it'll be so worth it! xoxo

Annie said...

I'm so glad you're back! I feel like my Nat blogging relationship is lacking! :) Bummer about all the training with your new job - but am glad that you like what you're doing. And, seriously, this last half of school will fly by! The hard part is over and you'll probably look back on this time with nostalgia . . . sounds weird, but we do. Good luck with the weather. I hate it here, too.

And, here's hoping for another blog post soon! :)

Aania Gowans said...

I am glad your alive! I have been checking in for an update! Glad to see you are busy though.

Carrie said...

Well helloooooo...don't ever fall off the face of the earth like that again...scared me to death! j/k. Glad you're well. That weather sure is bi polar huh!

Mogan and Will said...

So, I miss you guys! :( I was thinking about you other day and really wanted to hang out with you guys, but alas you live in CO. RUDE! Just so you know-we sure miss ya here!

Anna said...

i've been away from the blogging world, too. facebook will do that to ya. :) glad you are doing well.

chel wakley said...

I know aren't we horrible, we can't wait. Ok so I heard that the producers steer him to picking Melissa, but he is secretly seeing Molly behind her back. Then on the last show he breaks up with Melissa and tell about Molly. I am sad I didn't think he was like that. Tell me your thoughts.

Katie Muir said...

Don't tell Dave about the trip to Boston in the summer, or he just may be the 3rd wheel!! It's always fun to have things to look forward to! Glad you are liking your new job.

mid said...

http://www.anakdagang.com/kriteria-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman/