Monday, December 22, 2008

And We Are Off!!!

So we are off to Utah for Christmas. We are excited to get to see family and friends while we are in town for just a short time since we were not planning on traveling this Christmas. We found a great deal and couldn't pass it up so Utah here we come. It will be a pretty jam packed trip with no time to relax and rest but it should be fun.

Onto some other good news.... I finally got a job. Hooray!! I am pretty excited and I will start the first week of January. Originally they were going to have me start on the day we flew back, which would have been a little crazy. I am going to be working for US Bank as a branch manager. I am pretty excited to have a paycheck coming in again although I have enjoyed my time off for the past few months. It is going to be a bit of a shock for me to have to get up early and work all day long but I am ready for the challenge. :)

Happy Holidays to everyone & we hope that you all enjoy this wonderful season with family and friends!!!

9 comments:

carrie said...

I so glad you found a job you'll like. It's so hard right now, and lots of people are having trouble finding a job PERIOD....so you're so lucky to have found something you really wanted. That'll be great. It's snowing like crazy today.... I'm bummed, 'cause I had lots of last minute running around to do. I hate driving in this crap...even in my Suburban. I'm excited to see you. I'm sure you'll be crazy busy once you get here!! Travel safe!! I mailed your Christmas card on Saturday, so you should get it today, I'm hoping. I wanted you to get it before you left. Talk to you soon!

Joe and Liz said...

Congrats on your new job!!

Our Fondaco Family said...

How exciting to get to be with your family for the holidays!!!

Congrats on the new job too!!!

Anna said...

That is great about the new job. Congrats. Have fun in Utah. :)

Katie Muir said...

Congrats on the new job Natalie!! Have and great time in Utah- sorry we won't be there then to see you, but maybe another time :)

BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...

Natalie I do not mind at all. I will tell them hi from you. It is good to see that you are doing great!

Hilllary Howland said...

WTF Natalie? Update your blog!

WTF is what the freak... picked that up on the last trip to Utah. Killer huh?

Shayla said...

K so you suck at blogging :) seriously BLOG so I have something to read :)

Perry's said...

Hmmm you've been off for a very long time, when are you coming back the blog misses you! :)