Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Days of our Lives
2. One Tree Hill
3. Biggest Loser
4. Heroes
5. Prison Break
6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
7. The Hills
8. Desperate Housewives

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. Café Rio
2. Mexican: Searching for that “Perfect” one in Colorado
3. Souper Salad
4. Training Table
5. Golden Isle
6. Olive Garden
7. Chilis: Chips & Salsa… YUMMY
8. Wingers

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Took Odie Out
2. Fed Odie
3. Woke Ben up for school
4. Worked Out
5. Watched TV
6. Fixed Breakfast/Lunch
7. Took Odie out again
8. Looked for jobs

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving: My mom is coming ☺
2. Christmas
3. Getting a Job to keep my busy during the day
4. Ben to be done with school
5. Going to New York in May
6. Ben’s Internship in SF this summer
7. Having a family some day
8. The Economy not sucking anymore

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Money
2. Getting a good job
3. That winter will not really ever begin (I am enjoying our 70-75 degree weather)
4. Losing some weight
5. More Money
6. New Clothes
7. A nice town house… some day
8. Having kids… some day

8 People I Tag:
1. Brienne
2. Shayla
3. Sherri
4. Aania
5. Hillary
6. Anna
7. Liz
8. Amber

11 comments:

The Cowleys said...

I love all the same TV shows and restaurants! kindred spirits.

Annie said...

Yay for a new blog post! Always love the tags.

Looking for a job may be the worst thing ever. Especially in this crap of an economy. Good luck!

Joe and Liz said...

That's so fun your mom is coming to visit!!! I hope you have such a fun time!
Do you guys have a Cafe Rio there? We don't and I'm ALWAYS craving it!!
Good luck with the job hunt!

Findlay Family said...

I was in need of something new to post...I think people get tired of the same old pics of kids, kids and more kids!!!

Steph said...

Our wish lists are VERY similar ;)

About my jewelry...I am out of most of my inventory, but, am totally willing to take custom orders....email me at stephanieellersick@gmail.com & we can talk details ;)

Hilllary Howland said...

I loved the movie!!!!! And I so wished that we lived closer so we could hang. I didn't know you didn't have a job yet. I didn't leave the house once last week except to see twilight with some gals from church. So it would be super cool to get some adult interaction!!!!

Andrea Hatch said...

I LOVE Heroes and Desperate Housewives....and CAFE RIO!!! AHH!! I can't believe you guys are in Colorado now!! Any chance you'll be around in UT for Christmas? We miss you guys!

Shayla said...

SO??? How'd you like the movie??? I've seen it twice now and am totally willing to see it again and again and again and again and again.... :)

Shayla said...

That is so funny! My opinions were the EXACT same!!! The only other thing that I thought was stupid was the cameo by Stephanie Meyer (the author). I thought that was pretty lame. I loved it and would see it again and again though for sure.
We are leaving for a week to go to Mexico so I'm super stoked.
When will you be in town? I would love to get together again.

Gage and Meg said...

Hey Girl! Long time, no talk! I am so behind on blogging these days, it's terrible! I hope you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. For Christmas, we are gonna fly home.....I know, kind of lame to drive 9 hours and then fly back to the same place 3 weeks later, but we are excited! What about you guys? Are you liking your new surroundings? Just think, in just a couple of weeks, we will be HALF-WAY through with law school! Wahoo! Merry Christmas!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tip